- Chili-Lime Beef Kebabs
- Simply put, these chili-lime beef kebabs are delicious! They are just spicy enough that anyone in the family can still enjoy and are a wonderful treat that can be easily cooked for the upcoming BBQ season!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4 People||65 Minutes||15 Minutes|
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Add in chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Cut beef into cubes and place in a shallow baking dish. Coat with the sauce, and stir until it is well covered.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour, preferably longer.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread beef onto skewers. *Optional: Alternate Beef cubes with zucchini, green peppers, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, and red onion
- Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the beef kebab skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until or until beef reaches desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.