|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbs Sugar
- 1 tbs Yeast
- 1 1/4 cup 110°F water
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F & lightly oil a baking or pizza pan.
- Combine yeast, sugar and 110°F water, yeast will activate in about 5 minutes. When the yeast blooms add the olive oil.
- Combine the flours, salt, xanthan gum and baking powder.
- Add the bloomed yeast to the dry ingredients. Mixing very well.
- Roll the dough out to about 1/4 inch thick and place it on the baking pan.
- You can par bake the crust for 4-6 minutes, then add the toppings of your choice and continue to bake until the edges brown and the toppings are done 18-22 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply